The website www.techni-jura.fr is the property of the publisher.
Identification of the publisher
2 the janiers
Identification of the site administrator
2 the janiers
Such. : 03 84 60 42 30
Identification of the hosting provider of the site
2 Kellermann Street
A site created by Chistera Communication
Use of the site
Responsibility of the publisher
Online news publishing follows the same legal rules as traditional publishing. The content of the site is therefore governed by the law which confers on the reader various rights and duties.
The publisher of the site undertakes to respect scrupulously the editorial rules in force namely:
- have the right to broadcast the proposed content on its site,
- to ensure at best the verification of the validity of the information made known to the public.
- authorize the reader to print all or part of the content offered on the site for its strictly personal use.
Liability of the user
The user of the site undertakes to respect the rules of intellectual property of the various contents proposed on the site that is to say:
- Not to reproduce, summarize, modify, alter or redistribute, without the prior authorization of the publisher, any article, title, application, software, logo, mark, information or illustration, for a use other than strictly private, which excludes any reproduction for professional purposes or broadcast in number.
- Not to copy all or part of the site on another site or an internal network. Violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and all persons responsible, to the criminal and civil penalties provided by law.
Use of personal data collected on the site
The Internet Rights Forum portal site implements several personal data processing operations intended to ensure the communication and exchange of information with Internet users.
The data collected on the contact form are intended for the persons responsible for processing your request.
The personal data collected by TECHNI JURA through the website www.techni-jura.fr are for internal use only, and are not the subject of any communication, transfer or disclosure to third parties.
The person in charge of these treatments is the manager of the company TECHNI JURA.
TECHNI JURA guarantees the confidentiality of the information recorded on the site. Addresses and personal data of users do not appear at any time.
Right of access, modification and deletion
You have, according to the law n ° 78-17 called "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, a right of access, rectification, modification, opposition and suppression on the data concerning you.
You can exercise this right by contacting us via our contact form, or by sending a mail to: TECHNI JURA - 2 janiers, Prenovel - 39150 NANCHEZ